Thursday, March 6, 2008

6-word memoir

I heard about an interesting book on the radio yesterday. It was a collection of people's own 6-word memoir of epigraph. This book asked people to some up their lived in 6 words and submit it to be published in this book. Some memoirs that they read over the radio were "On the seventh word he rested," "maybe you had to be there," "Lost in the void of motherhood," "fifty years, no evidence God exists," or "not quite what I was planning" which is the title of the book which you can check out here. I think mine would be "Continuously amazed by God’s unfailing love." What would your 6-word memoir say?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's a really hard question! That is definitely something that will take time to think about. When I'm finished, I'll laminate it and carry it around in my wallet ;) (That was a Friends reference for those of you who don't know)