Friday, July 31, 2009

Eli Update





Eli just had his 9-month well baby check-up. I cannot believe he is 9 months old already! He is 31.5 inches: the doctor said that he is above the 99.9 percentile which I'm pretty sure means that he is the tallest boy in the world. He is 22 lbs, 4 oz which is in the 67% so we have a little string bean. The doc said he's doing really well, which for some reason means a lot more when it comes from a doctor than when you think it for yourself.

Yesterday he climbed the stairs by himself!!! He climbed all the way up! I was behind him to make sure that he didn't fall back (obviously!) but he climbed them by himself, I did not help him at all! He can climb the stairs on his hands and knees better than I can! I could not believe it. And he knew that he shouldn't be doing what he was doing because when I brought him back downstairs he looked at Michelle like "Ha Ha, look what I just got away with!" We're going to have to be careful with him. I have a feeling he's going to get into a lot of trouble.

1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

Yes... our child is literally off the charts when it comes to his height. Dr. Mike said, "well... it's not even registering on the chart which means he's above the 99.9th percentile!

Elias is a healthy happy boy with two teeth who says "dada" and "mama" like a pro! He's crawling and trying to walk already (no!).

Thank you all for your prayers and love!

We are incredibly blessed!