Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I HATE earthquakes!



I get all nervous, I stop breathing from the second I feel the ground shake until it stops, I can't speak and I freeze up. If I am ever in a really bad one and have to exit a building, then that is how I'll go. I will be frozen in fear as the building collapses. At least this time, I was at work and I had the wherewithal to actually stand up and prepare to exit because there were people around who would notice me if I screamed like a little girl...which is what I wanted to do. You would think that after living in CA my whole life, I would be used to this by now. I wonder if there are any support groups for people like me? I'm considering seeking help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least you weren't in the bathroom like I was... I was washing my hands and all I could think about was hurry up and rinse off the soap before the water shuts off! Silly me...