Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Greatest Product Ever Made!!!




I wasn't going to tell anyone this, because I'm a little emberassed, but I have to tell people about this because it still works. A little while ago I posted about how it is impossible for me to break my ipod. If you follow the link, you will see that I froze my ipod. Not only froze it, but froze it for a month and a half! I did it a second time, the same way as I did before with my little work freezer thing, but this time it was only for about 30 minutes. It was fine; nothing to worry about. But, last week Michelle did a load of laundry and she washed a pair of my pants which still had my ipod in it. That's right! My ipod went through the wash!! It was submerged in detergent water for 45 minutes and then put through the spin cycle...and it still works!!! This is seriously the most amazing product ever! I have to write a letter to Apple now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was more then 30 minutes the second time. It was at least a week! Don't try to deny it... I remember vividly because I was the one who found it.

Oh... and just to make myself sound a little less of a horrible wife for washing the iPod, it was in the pocket that is by the knee of the pants, not in one of the regular pockets where I check.