Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Day 1




So day 1 of my solitary journey is over. For those who read this and don't know, Michelle and I have been married for a little over a year and have never spent a single night apart...until now! This week Michelle is at an executive staff retreat up in Big Bear with her company until late Friday night. So, I have the whole week to be by myself, and some people might love this kind of oppurtunity but I, so far, am very lonely. (Awwwwwwwww...) Last night I worked on some school work and lit a fire for myself because it is finally cold enough to make a fire. I slept in our bed alone, and being alone in a Cal King bed makes it seem 5 times as big as it really is. I think I slept sideways for half of the night. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself tonight. Probably watch some Star Trek and drown my sorrows in alcohol. And by drown my sorrows in alcohol I mean drink one Appletini Smirnoff.

No comments: