Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I hate going to the dentist!

In fact, I hate it so much that I had not gone to the dentist for years, until recently. Once I was old enough to take care of my teeth myself and it was no longer my parents' responsibility, I stopped going. About 3 months ago I decided that it had been too long and so I sucked it up and made an appointment with the dentist. I figured I had been paying for dental insurance for 6 years, why not start to use it? It turns out that if you don't go to the dentist for 6 years, you have a high likelihood of having a lot of cavities. So, I had lots of cavities, 2 wisdom teeth that needed to be pulled and a deep cleaning. I started with the deep cleaning and some of the cavities, but that was a couple months ago and I have been putting off getting the rest of the work done because I HATE THE DENTIST!!! I tried to go yesterday but the dentist gave me the oppurtunity to put it off longer, and so of course I took it. I have an appointment on Monday. Hopefully I'll be done with it after that!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is the worst picture I have ever seen!!