Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Dumbest Thing Ever Done or The Indestructable Apple

Do you ever do anything that is so dumb that it makes you wonder how you dress yourself every morning?? I have done one of those things recently. I recently misplaced my ipod. About a month and a half ago I misplaced it at work and I started to think that someone at work had stolen it because I could not find it anywhere at home. I feel like I have to explain myself before I tell you where my beautiful wife found it. At my work, people steal things from the community fridge, so I bought something that you freeze overnight and it keeps things at 25 degrees for 8 hours. On the front of this thing is a little pocket that, from time to time, I have been known to put my cell phone or ipod in. Well, I evidently put this drink caddy in the freezer to freeze it for the next day and unwittingly carried my ipod into the freezer as well. I guess when I pulled it out the next morning, the ipod stayed in the freezer. That's right...my ipod had been frozen for A MONTH AND A HALF!!!! So yesterday I am out in the garage and I hear Michelle laughing hysterically and her say, "Ummm...honey??? I just found your ipod!" And the best part is, it still works. Thanks Apple!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should write to Apple and tell them your story =)