Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ultrasound Pics

I feel like we've been getting a lot of ultrasounds. This time we had to go in because the doc couldn't get a good look at the heart last time. It was great this time because my mom and both of Michelle's parents were able to be there, so we packed the ultrasound room. The nurse snook in some free 3-D pics, which normally you have to pay for because insurance doesnt cover them. I think she did it because the grandparents were there. Anyway, for your viewing pleasure...






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Also an important note... Our son is extremely tall! He's measuring above the 95th percentile for height! He's also measuring at 28 weeks... that's two weeks ahead of where he actually is. I have a feeling he may come a little bit early...

Anonymous said...

Kevin This is Justin and I need your number again. My phone drowned on vacation and I just got another one. Call me or e-mail or something. I can't find your new number anywhere!!!!!!! I don't even have an e-mail that works for you.

Anonymous said...

The more I stare at his face, the more I think he is going to look like you. I can't wait to meet this little man!