Monday, November 5, 2007

Change

Every now and then, people need a change. Most people don't like major changes, they like small changes that they can control that help to spice up their lives and bring some excitement. Take me and Michelle. Michelle recently died her hair red (or as she has corrected me 100 times, Auburn.)




I, not being someone to be one-upped, also needed a change. So, I shaved my mustache. This is a drastic change for me because my upper lip has not seen the light of day in over 10 years. I have had a full gotee and mustache since just before my 17 birthday. But I gotta say, it feels good...kind of cold, though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture makes my hair look a lot more red than it actually is by the way...

Anonymous said...

i am just really not sure how I feel about that new look of yours at all. I will have to judge when I see it in real life.

Unknown said...

Kev and Michelle,

I like Michelle's hair it looks great.

Kevin, I hardly recognized you without your mustache...it's going to take some time to get used to. But you know change is good.

Hope to see you guys soon.

GAJ