Wednesday, October 29, 2008

By Request.....

This one's for you, GAJ. Here are some nursery pics. Michelle wanted my to say that this is the current state, not the finished product of the nursery. Michelle is going to jazz the walls up a little with our star theme and his as-yet-to-be-determined name creatively put on the wall.

Also, baby update:
We had an ultrasound yesterday and the tech said that Logan/Liam/Shane/Elias? is 9 pounds. According to my sources the average weight for a 38 week old baby is 6.8 lbs, so he's gonna be a big one. But we were already expecting that. He is measuring at 40 weeks, so we are going to try to convince our doctor (our appointment is tomorrow morning) to induce before he gets too big. I like the idea of him coming on my schedule. If I dont post for a while after this, it means he's here. I'm so excited!!!!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you soooo much for posting these pictures. I really like what you have done. I'll keep in touch with your Mom to find out what's going on. Good luck with the doctor tomorrow.

See ya soon & luv you three.

GAJ