Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Day of Guitar Hero




Today is my birthday and my wonderful wife got me Guitar Hero. Both of us took the day off and stayed home today. So I got to play 5 straight hours of Guitar Hero today. I first played the game over the holidays with my cousins and I was immediately addicted, and so I didn't give Michelle much choice in what she got me for my birthday. Five hours of Guitar Hero has done 2 things to me. 1. it has shown me that with enough practice, I might be able to beat my cousin by Easter. 2. too much Guitar Hero can give you severe carpal tunnel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you think he's exaggerating about the 5 hours, you are mistaken... it was definitely a full 5 HOURS! We did take a break to go to the gym, however, so that makes me feel a little better about wasting a whole day =)