Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I need ideas.

As I said in my last post, I am taking a class that is basically a guided undergraduate thesis. I have recently learned that the paper can be on basically anything in Europe from the French Revolution to the present. The only qualifications are that it has to be something interesting that people will want to read, I have to argue something (it cant just be a narrative), and it has to be broad enough that there will be sources on the topic that I can research but narrow enough that I can do a research paper in 25-30 pages. If you have any ideas, please let me know. For some reason, my mind is pulling a blank on this one and I have to give my paper topic with bibliography in 2 weeks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheese?

Anonymous said...

Sorry, honey... This is one area that I just can't help you with. I'm happy to listen to your ideas, though =)

Matt Doan said...

How about studying the rise and fall of influence of the Anglican church in modern England