Friday, May 16, 2008

I'M GRADUATING!!!!!!!!!!

I did it in a gentleman's 9 years, but I'm graduating tomorrow!!! It feels surreal. I don't really believe it. I felt the same way on my wedding day. Last night at approximately 12:00AM I submitted my last final via email and I can't even express the weight that has been lifted from my sholders. No more weeks of 3 all-nighters. No more set of five 20-page papers all due at the same time. I'm going back for grad school in the fall, but I'm taking it slow. I'm refusing to take more than 2 classes so I can get back to being a husband instead of a student.
I feel so relaxed and peaceful and mellow. Now I have to start working on my summer reading list!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I get my husband back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I'm so proud of you, baby!! I love you so much!