Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Last Weekend

Last weekend was one of the coolest weekends of my life. I might even say it's the third greatest weekend (1st - my wedding, 2nd - finding out that Michelle's pregnagnt). I got employee of the month. This to me was finally a recognition from my work that I do actually work there instead of a nameless, anonymous mystery person doing all of the work that I've been doing for the past year and a half. I also found out that I was accepted to grad school. I applied in February and it felt like it took forever for them to make a decision. It turns out they had some new software that they started using this semester that makes it harder to process applications. And I bought a new car. I got a 2007 Chrysler Pacifica. We weren't expecting to get a new car for a couple more years. I wanted to pay my old one off and go payment-less for a while, but there were more costs to fix everything that was wrong with it than what it was worth. So we traded it in. I put the stock photo below because I haven't taken a picture of it.

No comments: