Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Thoughts on Last Night's Episode of Lost:

If you are into Lost and did not see last night's episode, then dont read this post until you watch it.

- I think Ms. Hawking (aka the old lady who told Desmond that destiny cannot be changed) is Daniel Faraday's mom

- I think that the whispers that the castaways have been hearing since season 1 are themselves from a point when they travel back in time, but the island wont let them see themselves because it would cause a temporal paradox

- I think that Hurley throwing a hot pocket at Ben and it splatting on the wall was one of the funniest things ever in Lost

- I think that Michelle Rodriguez is pretty cool for coming back to do a 90 second scene about avoiding cops

- I think that John Locke is one of the people to whom the rules of time travel dont apply (like Desmond) and so I think the Oceanic 6 are going to find a way to bring him back from the dead

- I think that this episode was a shout-out to the non-bandwagon-fans who have been with the show since the beginning. Did you notice Carlton Cuse's voice introducing an episode of Niki's show Expose?

- I think that Ben knew of the time-traveling castaways since he was a kid. We saw that time-travelling Daniel Faraday infiltrated the Dharma Initiative in its mid-1970s heyday when he was down in the tunnel where the negatively charged exotic matter was melting down drill bits

- I think that all of the castaways who are travelling through time are going to need a constant

- I think that Neil Frogurt's ignominious fiery-arrow death was hilarious. he was annoying anyway

- I wonder what the true purpose of the Arrow Station is? Pierre Chang was filming the orientation video for it when he was interrupted by news of the Orchid Station

- I wonder why Pierre Chang changes his name in every orientation video? In the Swan orientation video he introduced himself as Marvin Candle. In the Pearl orientation video he introduced himself as Mark Wickmund. In the Orchid orientation video he introduced himself as Edgar Halliwax

- I think that Miles Straum is Pierre Chang's son who we see in the very first scene of this episode

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya, I would say Hurley throwing a hot pocket at Ben was pretty hilarious too!!

-Molly