Wednesday, January 28, 2009

This Semester

I am going to try to post more. My blog-father hasn't been posting much recently which takes the wind out of my sails, but I'm going to post even if he doesn't.

This semester I am taking 3 credential pre-req classes and 1 graduate class. It is going to be a lot different than last semester. I love the graduate class already, even though we have only had one meeting so far, because it is adults who want to learn the subject matter, not people who are just trying to get a degree, and so it changes the dynamic of the way the subject is taught. Plus, it is the time period that I am specializing in: Early modern (1350-1500). The entire grade of the class is based on a 30-page paper which can be used as one of the chapters of my thesis paper.
The credentialing classes involve observation and teaching philosiphies, so I am pretty excited for that to start. I am applying for my C-19 credential in the fall, so hopefully (if there are any teaching jobs left) I can start teaching next school year.

Lastly, here are some cute pics of Eli




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good Luck Kevin with this semester. I know you will do well.

And, what can I say...Eli is the cutest!!!!! Love him to pieces.

GAJ