Friday, June 27, 2008

Camcorder Fun!!!

Michelle and I just bought a new camcorder last night. This is our second 'baby' purchase. The first was the car (we needed something safe and economical to drive when the baby comes and my old beat-up explorer was not) and now the camcorder. We wound up going to Best Buy and were helped by exactly the kind of employee you would want to be helping you at Best Buy. He was knowledgable, he was not trying to up-sale us, and he was honest. And his name was Aaron. So if Aaron from Best Buy in the Tustin Marketplace happens to read this....Thanks for your help last night! I think that I am going to be one of those fathers who always videos his kids. If in another year or two I get really annoying with it, please let me know. Thanks!

Here's the one that we got:


No comments: