Thursday, September 4, 2008

Blog Survey

Saw this somewhere, thought it was cool, wanted to share -

One book that changed my life: Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom, best book ever written, you have to read this book, it will change your life too

One book that I’ve read more than once: the Lord of the Rings trilogy

One book that I’d want on a desert island: cliché, but true - the Bible, there is no other book that I can imagine as the only book that I can read for the rest of my life

One book that made me laugh: Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by the late, great Douglas Adams

One book that made me cry: I can’t think of any other one, so I’ll have to use it again…Tuesdays with Morrie

One book that scared the hell out of me: The Shining by Stephen King, I couldn't even finish it

One book I wish had been written:Fides et Historia: How God Interacts with His Creation’. I am still looking for a book like this that describes how God acts within history to guide our historical narrative. If I can’t find, I’m just going to have to write it.

One book I wish had never been written: the entire Left Behind series...don’t even get me started...

Two books I’m currently reading: Witches and Neighbors by Robin Briggs and Your Baby’s First Year by the AAP

One book I've been meaning to read: Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut




What about you?

1 comment:

Matt Doan said...

Just a piece of advice...Don't try reading Slaughter House Five and Your Babies First Year in the same hour before you go to bed.

Trust me on this one.

Crazy Dreams.